About Bedford Street
In this newly refurbished shared home, we have 3 double bedrooms available, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and 1 with a private bathroom, all designed with Scandinavian-inspired interiors. There is a brand-new kitchen space and dining area with shared TV. Both the two en-suites and private bathroom have been recently fitted. The home also benefits from a shared garden and bike shelter.
The house is within walking distance to Derby Royal Hospital and the City Centre, with good bus routes along this road and nearby.
Each bedroom is furnished with:
- Double bed
- 2 bedside tables
- 2 bedside pendant lights
- 1 wardrobe or walk-in closet
- Chest of drawers
- 2 of the bedrooms feature an en-suite bathroom. The other has an off-suite bathroom shower, basin and toilet
There is also an aerial in each room, so tenants can set up their own TV if they wish.
The kitchen is furnished with:
- Dining table with overhead pendant light
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Oven and gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Cups, glasses, tableware, cutlery, utensils, tea towels and oven gloves
Plenty of street parking is available.
Rents start from £465.00 per calendar month. All our rooms are available on an all-inclusive basis. In other words, you can walk in with your bags or suitcase and mobile phone and begin to make yourself feel right at home. The rent advertised includes all bills, covering high-speed broadband, gas, electricity, water and council tax. There is a cleaner who visits the house weekly to clean the communal areas of the home. We’ve even thrown in a Netflix subscription for those that like to binge watch a box set or 2.
- Bedroom 1, £465 pcm (Now Let)
- Bedroom 2, £495 pcm (Now Let)
- Bedroom 3, £515 pcm (Now Let)