About Junction Street
In this newly refurbished shared home, we have 4 double en-suite bedrooms, and 1 dual-occupancy studio room available, each designed with Scandinavian-inspired interiors. There is a brand-new open plan living, kitchen and dining area, along with a separate living room area with shared TV. All bedrooms have en-suites, which have been recently fitted. The studio flat features it’s own mini kitchen space as well as an en-suite bathroom. The home also benefits from a shared garden and bike shelter.
The house is within walking distance to Derby Royal Hospital and the City Centre, with good bus routes along this road and nearby.
Each bedroom is furnished with:
- Double bed
- 2 bedside tables
- 2 bedside pendant lights
- 1 wardrobe or walk-in closet
- Chest of drawers
- Own bathroom off each room with shower, basin and toilet
- Mini kitchen area (studio room)
There is also an aerial in each room, so tenants can set up their own TV if they wish.
The kitchen is furnished with:
- Dining table with overhead pendant light
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- 2 Ovens and gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Cups, tableware, cutlery, utensils, tea towels and oven gloves
Street parking is available and no permits are required.
Rents start from £450.00 per calendar month. All our rooms are available on an all-inclusive basis. In other words, you can walk in with your bags or suitcase and mobile phone and begin to make yourself feel right at home. The rent advertised includes all bills, covering high-speed broadband, gas, electricity, water and council tax. There is a cleaner who visits the house weekly to clean the communal areas of the home. We’ve even thrown in a Netflix subscription for those that like to binge watch a box set or 2.
- Bedroom 1, £465 pcm (Available)
- Bedroom 2, £450 pcm (Available)
- Bedroom 3, £450 pcm (Available)
- Bedroom 4, £495 pcm (Available)
- Studio, £625 pcm (Dual Occupancy) (Available)